CA Mobile Access Gateway
(Previously known as CA Layer 7 Mobile Access Gateway)
Unified is committed to deliver CA Mobile API Gateway solutions to assist the mobile developers to have controlled security and management through API’s.
We aim at delivering our customers with excellent resources that would assist them in developing those applications, which can be effectively managed by their clients, employees and partners.
What is Mobile API Gateway?
The Mobile API Gateway is lightweight, low-latency mobile middleware with integrated security and management controls designed to help enterprises safely and reliably expose internal assets to developers and remote apps, as mobile APIs. The gateway solves critical, mobile-specific challenges around:
- Externalize services and data as modern and RESTful mobile APIs.
- OAuth and OpenID delivers mobile app authentication, social login and SSO.
- Cryptography-based security is offered for API consumption.
- Protect REST, SOAP and OData APIs against DoS and API attacks.
- Cache calls to backend applications, minimize bandwidth and improve user experience.
- Centralize connectivity between social networks, cloud services and notification services.
- Adapt backend services into mobile-ready APIs while externalizing to developer communities.
- Protect the mobile app through transmission to the backend.
- Authenticate once and gain access to multiple apps with SSO and social login.
- Get granular risk-based user, app and device polices with API threat protection.
- Maximize performance and scale with app caching, cloud integration and notification services