CA API Gateway
(Previously known as CA Layer 7 API Gateway)
It a challenging task to transform your IT Infrastructure into the one which is highly operational, efficient, secure and scalable. Unified assist you in meeting these challenges through its enhanced API gateway solutions, which makes sure to meet the business objectives consistently.
Unified, a prominent partner of CA provides CA API Gateway solutions for enterprises aiming to have highest level of secure traffic management and strong adaptable management tools of API.
Our customized solutions extend to various types of users including operational , business and technical users for the most advanced CA API Gateway, which makes sure to generate enhanced and simplified development, integration and management of all API’s.
CA API Gateway
CA API Gateways represent the best available solution for enterprises looking to open data and services to partners, developers, mobile apps, cloud services and smart devices. The industry-leading family of API Gateways offers unmatched flexibility, performance and security.
- Security: The API gateway passed rigorous vulnerability tests, and integrates with any popular IAM system with support for OAuth, SAML and RADIUS.
- Performance and scale: Clustered architecture allows linear scalability across multiple gateways, with automatic failover.
- Manageability: The gateway handles migrations across dev/test/production with global management tools, and integrates enterprise BI, analytics, and reporting tools.
- Flexibility: It offers multiple form factors deployment models with support for a wide range of platforms. Provides protocol bridging across legacy and new systems, and includes content-based routing.
- Extensibility: It features a plug-in framework to add new transports and identity providers, and deep integration with enterprise management and BI products.
- Centrally manage and secure corporate assets.
- Prioritize traffic to help ensure APIs remain available and responsive.
- Create APIs that contain subsets/supersets of API functionality.
- Translate between legacy and new applications and data.