CA Single Sign-On
(Previously known as CA Site minder)
Avail the most valuable customized solutions of Unified for CA Single Sign-On (SSO) for delivering the most exceptional, reliable and scalable applications.
Recognized as key partner of CA, Unified provides customized Single Sign-On solutions that would speed up the availability of the application through complete range of application management, improve the security and minimize the cost of ownership.
What does CA Single Sign-On provide?
The CA Single Sign-On solution provides secure single sign-on and flexible access management to applications and web services either on-premise, in the cloud,from a mobile device or at a partner’s site, which enables you to have:
- Accelerated application availability by offering an unparalleled range of options for managing access to applications.
- Enhanced security by providing a common policy access layer that reduces the possibility of access policy gaps.
- Reduced cost of ownership by supporting traditional Web applications, identity federation standards and Web service standards, all from a single integrated high-performance platform.
- Secure single sign-on (SSO)
- Standards-based identity federation
- Multiple ways of doing SSO
- Comprehensive authorization capabilities
- Robust auditing and reporting facilities
- Seamless user experience helps to maintain the integrity of application security and makes it easy for users by not forcing them to login multiple times
- Support for standards like OAuth and OpenID allow you to securely enable online business faster by allowing users to easily login with social media credentials like Facebook or Google
- Provides flexibility by allowing you to support SSO via Web agents, proxy agents, agent-less, SAML or REST authentication and authorization Web services depending upon the application and business use case
- Broad support for authentication systems and technologies provide you with flexibility on what methods you use such as user ID and passwords, CA Strong Authentication/CA Risk Authentication, SAML and WS-Federation/ADS, biometric devices and many more
- Allows you to fine-tune your infrastructure and demonstrate compliance with security policies and regulations