CA Release Automation
(Previously known as CA Lisa –Release Automation)
Unified provides the most enhanced CA Lisa Release Automation solutions for handling the gap that rise between the implementation of deployment process and management.
We provide completely automated and a clear process for deployment through our customized solutions for CA Lisa Release Automation that would eliminate this gap, while handling the errors that arise during the time of execution.
What is CA LISA Release Automation?
CA Release Automation is an enterprise-class, continuous delivery solution that automates complex, multi-tier release deployments through orchestration and promotion of applications from development through production.
- Application-centric, manifest-driven deployment provides reusable and repeatable processes to simplify and streamline application releases.
- Comprehensive set of action packs and plug-ins enables customers to leverage their existing investment and easily automates and integrates leading third-party solutions without scripting.
- Scalable enterprise-class solution designed to handle complex, multi-tier distributed solutions across thousands of servers and multiple data centers.
- Intuitive, powerful graphical workflow engine eliminates the need of scripting and quickly allows you to visually create your deployment processes.
- Multi-tier release automation defines and manages release activities and deployments across all the components of the application architecture.
- Improve time-to-market and business agility: Enables customers to bring together application stakeholders to design a standard application service model for deployment, maintenance.
- Improve quality and reduces cost: Reduces or eliminates manual or semi-automated scripts, replacing them with processes orchestrated across application stakeholders and environments to standardize, streamline and accelerate application change.
- Deliver improved manageability, audit tracking and compliance: Enables IT organizations to handle the demands of rapid application deployments across environments while facilitating complete traceability and auditability.
- Increase release capacity: An enterprise-class continuous delivery solution that takes release automation to the next level, providing an agile and collaborative application delivery chain.